Thursday, September 16, 2004

I am SO Tired!



I spent HOURS today helping Mommy get ready for what she says is our Big Trip. She was carrying stuff from the garage to the van and I was helping her. Because I'm so little I had to take lots of breaks to rest and chew on things I found in the garage. I found Rawhide bones and Greenies and a big Purple Rabbit that Mommy says I can take to the National. I also found a bag of dog food and a roll of tape that I took and hid under Mommy's truck. Now I think I need to take a nap.

- Babe


Yes Babe was a big "help" today. Actually she was very good. I spent my lunch hour loading the van and she was such a good girl just wandering around the yard watching and finding things to play with. You should have seen her when I gave her the Purple Rabbit. She was throwing it in the air and barking at it and jumping on it. Very Cute.

Elizabeth, Babe would be honored if you made a calendar with her picture on it. As long as it is for you own personal use, and not something to sell we don't mind at all if you use her pictures!