Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Babe Responds to Comments

The Show This Past Weekend

Elizabeth asked if I had fun at the show. OF COURSE I had fun. I am so cute EVERYONE wants to pet me. And EVERYONE says I am a born show dog because I love everyone and am not afraid of anything. I also have a new friend named Rifka who is as big as Kelly and Ilsa but she plays with me just like Bonnie does - as if she were little like me. Rifka is probaly just like Christmas' friend Reba!

I really liked my Aunt Tori. I wish I had been able to play with her but she had to stay clean for the show. She looks a lot like my Mama Aliy and acts like her too! Aunt Mary says that Mama Aliy and Aunt Tori are just like their Grandpa Jack.

Kelly won two purple ribbons at the show that said Winners on them and Ilsa won one purple and gold ribbon that said Best of Breed on it.

Mama Aliy's Coat

Elizabeth also asked how long it will take my Mama Aliy's coat to come back. Well it's already coming back! In that picture in my blog the other day Mama Aliy has WAY more hair than she had two weeks ago. Mommy says that Mama Aliy will be ready to go back in the show ring about the same time I am old enough, so that would be another 3-4 months. I'll make sure Mommy take pictures every few weeks so everyone can see how Mama Aliy is looking.

Who's Cuter?

My Uncle Mike says that Bonnie is as cute as me. Hmmm..... I thought *I* was the cutest puppy EVER!!!!! How can Bonnie be cuter than the cutest puppy EVER? Mommy says it s a good thing when every one thinks their own puppy is the cutest EVER but *I* want to be the cutest...pout...pout...pout....