Friday, September 10, 2004

Here we go AGAIN!

Two weekends ago I was in Cheyenne Wyoming, last weekend it was Greeley, Colorado. I leave in about 30 minutes for Santa Fe New Mexico. Then next weekend I leave for the Samoyed National in Topeka. The weekend after I'll be in Almagordo, New Mexico for 4 days, then the weekend after that, Las Lunas, New Mexico. Yes, I've lost my mind. The thing with dogs shows, especially in this part of the country, is that when they are there, you have to go... it's not like on the east or west coats where you can pick and choose between several shows almsot every weekend. We go months some times of the year without a show within 10 hours driving distance.

Yes Babe is coming with me again this weekend. She is getting to be quite the traveler. This weekend she will get to meet her Aunt Tori. Tori and Babe's mom Aliy have the same daddy, Ch Moonfire's Yukon Jack aka YukieBear.

I'm taking a camera, I WILL get pictures this time around!

BRAG from last weekend!

At the Denver Specialty this past weekend, 9 year old Icer won Best in Working Sweepstakes. It was really nice as his litter sister Skyrocket was Best of Opposite in Sweepstakes (and later inthe day Best of Breed!). The judge was pleased to learn she'd been so consistent as to choose litter mates and was really thrilled to learn that both her winners were Veterans... proving that 9 is not old in this breed and that Quality Lasts!

Coming Soon....

I have new pictures of Bonnie and Domino... will post them early next week!