Monday, August 15, 2005

Babe's Big News!

I actually considered not going to the dog show this past weekend.

After all Ilsa had not been feeling well earlier in the week and Babe, well Babe is NAKED right now.

But I paid good money for those entries and Ilsa was feeling better, so on a rainy Saturday morning we headed up to Fort Collins.

It rained all morning stopping just in time for us to go into the ring. There were only 4 in Babe's state of hairlessness I figured we had no chance at first, but given that it was a breeder judge and that Babe is an excellent mover I had hopes for maybe second place.

Well, leave it to Babe to pick that day to show herself off to a judge who could seriously aprpeciate her.

She won her second major that day!!!

As we got h epicture takent he judge said to me "She may have left her coat at home but she sure brought her wheels!"

WAY TO GO BABE!!!