Tuesday, August 09, 2005

White On White


Max at Four Months


Siberian Sleeping


Kira


"Indestuctible Dog Toys"

This one is for Kathy:


That's a Combat Dog Toy, less than 24 hours after it's purchase.

Ever since the "pantyhose incident" which occurred two years ago this week, stuffed or fiber dog toys have been outlawed in my house. But when Kathy blogged about these toys last week I decided I needed to try them. She said her three BIG dogs couldn't destroy them, I figured the little WhiteStar Sammies had met their match.

Wrong again.

In all fairness, 3 of the 4 toys I bought are still surviving. Of course they have not received nearly the attention the little bear did.... I pulled the stuffing out and gave it back to the dogs. In the last half hour it has been passed around from Kira, to Max, to Kelly to Babe.