Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Let's Freak Mom Out



There is a big picture window in my office that looks out to the front of my house.

It really freaks me out when I'm in my office either at my desk or sitting on the loveseat and the dogs come barelling into the room, jump up into their window seat and either start barking hysterically or just *staring* out the window. And there is NOTHING OUT THERE.

I think the staring freaks me out more than the barking. Icer, Pumpkin and Babe did that this morning as I was working on the post for my other blog. Several times.

I got up and looked out the window. Nothing. They continued to stare. This isn't casual "watching the world go by". This is STARING. Icer was in fact staring at the sky. I check again. Still nothing. No people moving around. No mailman bringing a package. No bunnies in the courtyard. No horses in the distance.

N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

I think they do it on purpose. Doggie comedy. Yeah, I'm laughing.